In the heart of the Basque Country, located in the small quiet area Amotz of the village of Saint Pée sur Nivelle, you benefit from immediate proximity (on foot) of:
- A public Fronton where to practice the Basque pelota (in addition to the covered Trinquet present in the Mendionde establishment)
- The Chapelle Sainte-Marie-Madeleine dating from the 18th century
- Multiple hikes where you can discover or rediscover the Basque mountains, with access to the GR10, 10 minutes walk from the hotel by the mountain, and a beautiful view on the Saint Jean de Luz Bay. You can also try the mountain bike, electric bike etc .. https://noaadventure.com/
By car you are at:
- 2 km from the village of Saint Pée sur Nivelle: Tourism Office, Museum of Pelota, shops, local products ... http://www.saint-pee-sur-nivelle.com/
- 5 km from the lake of Saint Pée sur Nivelle: walk on a flat surface on 3km, ideal for footing, safe swimming for children, pedal boats, inflatable games, canoe kayak, horse rides...
- 5 km from the new sport complex "sport & gourmandise" https://www.kinka.eus/eu/
- 1km from the departure of Canoe trips on the Nivelle
- 15 km from Saint Jean de Luz, its beautiful bay and beaches protected from swell, ideal for children, natation or stand up paddle,
- 20 km from the city of Biarritz and its mytic surf beaches,
- 25 km from the town of Hendaye, its Bay and its sandy beaches ideal for children and pleasure,
- 25 km from the town of Bayonne, for shopping and local life,
- 20 km from Bidart and its energetic and wild beaches (Ilbarritz, Erretegia ...)
- A few kilometers from the villages of Espelette, Ainhoa and Sare: typical villages, shops, local products ... and the mall mountain train of the Rhune! Http://www.rhune.com/
- 7 km from the Spanish border: sales in Dantxaria, typical village in Urdax...
We suggest that you plan your leisure activities during your stay in our establishment, in booking online, serenely. Discover the providers we have selected for you: museums, outdoor activities, equipment rental companies, guided tours, ...
Why book through this service?
- you support our commitment to promote an economy of solidarity between professionals in the tourism.
- you support an ethical and virtuous system, without intermediary, since you pay directly the provider.
- Some of them give you a 10% reduction on their tickets. Simply mention the code: CONCIERGERIE2021 before finalizing your online reservation.